Every year, there is tremendous excitement about the Oprah favorite things special show as people throng the online stores to but the products. But Oprah favorite things 2010 show became a very special to the viewers since this is going to be her last series. She is planning to launch a television channel named Oprah Winfrey Network by the beginning of 2011. So, this year, the show drew a record number of viewers and the fans were really excited about the things recommended by Oprah favorite things 2010.
Below is mentioned a short list of the products mentioned by Oprah favorite things 2010 show –
- Philip Stein Oprah 25th anniversary watch with 58 handset diamonds – The price vary from $300 to $800
- Flannel Tory Tote and Reva Ballerina Flat by Tory Burch – The price of the products vary from $100 to $300.
- Nikon D3100 Digital SLR camera – This is ideal for digital SLR photography
- Cashmere sweater by Ralph Lauren and Throw
- Lafco House candles
- Breville Panini Press
- Kyocera Ceramic Knife – This knife will never rust
- A book named A Course in Weight Loss written by Marianne Williamson
- 52 inches 3D Bravia Sony television
- Sony Blu-ray Player and Movie Collection
You can get the above mentioned Oprah favorite things 2010 from many online stores. This being the last year of the show, fans of the show are both happy and depressed. They are happy because the final list has been announced and happy because they have got their favorite list.